Thank you for visiting the website of Goldwater Law Firm LLC (“Goldwater Law Firm LLC”). This website was created by Goldwater Law Firm LLC so that you could learn more about the legal services that we offer and other information related to the law. These contents are for informational purposes only. None of the information at this website is intended to constitute, nor does it constitute, legal advice, and none of the information necessarily reflects the opinions of Goldwater Law Firm LLC, its attorneys or clients. Please read our Disclaimer, which is incorporated into these Terms, for additional limitations on the use and effect of this website.
This site does not provide medical diagnosis or advice.
Do not stop taking a prescribed medication without first consulting with your doctor. Discontinuing a prescribed medication without your doctor’s advice can result in injury or death.
The content provided on this site, such as documents, text, graphics, images, videos, or other materials, are for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition or for any questions you may have regarding a health concern. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on this site. Links to other sites are provided for information only. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not constitute endorsement by Goldwater Law Firm LLC.
The Goldwater Law Firm makes no claim that any drug or device included on this site has been approved or disapproved by the United States Food and Drug Administration unless explicitly stated.
No attorney-client relationship between you and the Firm is or may be created by your access to or use of the websites or any information contained on them. The only way to become our client is through a mutual agreement in writing. Any information you submit via the websites will not be considered confidential and may be subject to applicable disclosure and reporting requirements, as required by law. If you are interested in asking us to represent you, please call us or otherwise contact us through one of our websites so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. Each website includes a submission form through which you can request that we contact you about our potentially representing you, and each website includes a phone number that you can use to contact us. In addition, please note that attorney ethical rules in certain of the states where our attorneys are licensed require that we provide certain information, so please review our Disclaimer for additional information.
Third Party Websites
Confidentiality is Not Guaranteed
Any information sent to Goldwater Law Firm LLC via Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done on a non-confidential basis. Goldwater Law Firm LLC respects the privacy of any person who contacts our firm, and we will make reasonable efforts to keep information private, but because of the nature of Internet communications and the absence of an attorney/client relationship, we cannot promise or guarantee confidentiality.
State Laws Vary
Robert Goldwater is licensed to practice law only within the state of Arizona, but he affiliates with lawyers throughout the United States. Goldwater Law Firm LLC may refer prospective clients to other law firms located throughout the country, who form relationships with Goldwater Law Firm LLC, and are experienced in handling such cases. Goldwater Law Firm LLC may also undertake legal representation in certain cases, and will affiliate with other legal counsel located throughout the country to provide legal representation.
The laws of each State are different. This website contains information about general or common rules that apply in some states. This website also contains information about verdicts or settlements in past cases. You cannot assume that the same rules apply, or that the same result would occur, in your state or any particular state.
The Statute of Limitations is especially important. Every state has laws called the “statute of limitations” which set a deadline to file a lawsuit. That means that a lawsuit filed too late may be thrown out, regardless of the defendant’s fault or the severity of the injuries. Some states have a two-year period for negligence injury claims; the time period in other states may be longer or shorter. Insurance policies, particularly homeowners insurance, may require that suit be filed within one year of a loss. Some states allow claims against government agencies, but require a written notice very soon after the accident, perhaps within three months. Because investigation and research is needed to identify all possible defendants and theories of recovery, if you have an accident or injury, you should consult a lawyer as soon as possible.
State Advertising Disclosures
Because some material on this website constitutes lawyer advertising, and this website may be viewed from anywhere in the United States, particular disclosures are required by the rules of some states. Goldwater Law Firm LLC adopts and makes the following disclosures:
- Alabama: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- Colorado: Colorado does not certify attorneys as specialists in any field.
- Florida: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- Iowa: The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa. NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC: Memberships and offices in legal fraternities and legal societies, technical and professional licenses, and memberships in scientific, technical and professional associations and societies of law or field of practice do not mean that a lawyer is a specialist or expert in a field of law, nor do they mean that such a lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered. This notice is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa.
- Kentucky and Oregon: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.
- Mississippi: The Mississippi Supreme Court advises that a decision on legal services is important and should not be based solely on advertisements.
- Missouri: Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
- Nevada: The State Bar of Nevada does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert.
- New Jersey: ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT — NOT A REFERRAL SERVICE. Before making your choice of an attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision.
- New Mexico: LAWYER ADVERTISEMENT.
- New York: ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Pennsylvania: ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT – NOT A REFERRAL SERVICE. Before making your choice of an attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision.
- Tennessee: None of the attorneys in this firm are certified as a Civil Trial, Criminal Trial, Business Bankruptcy, Consumer Bankruptcy, Creditor’s Rights, Medical Malpractice, Legal Malpractice, Accounting Malpractice, Estate Planning or Elder Law specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization. Certification as a specialist in all other listed areas is not currently available in Tennessee.
- Texas: Unless otherwise stated, our attorneys claiming certification in an area of law are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Wyoming: The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
Goldwater Law Firm LLC is not responsible for content. Goldwater Law Firm LLC may periodically change, remove, or add the material in this website without notice. This material may contain technical or typographical errors. Goldwater Law Firm LLC does not guarantee its accuracy, completeness or suitability. Goldwater Law Firm LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this website. Your use of this website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall Goldwater Law Firm LLC or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind arising from your access to, or use of, this website. IN NO EVENT SHALL Goldwater Law Firm LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO THIS MATERIAL, FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER LINKED WEBSITE.
Legal & Ethical Requirements
Goldwater Law Firm LLC has tried to comply with all legal and ethical requirements in compiling this website. We welcome comments about our compliance with the applicable rules and will update the site as warranted, upon learning of any new or different requirements. We only want to represent clients based on their review of this website, if it complies with all legal or ethical requirements.
To the extent that the professional responsibility rules of any jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office or an attorney responsible for this website, Goldwater Law Firm LLC. designates its office in 11811 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 3031 Phoenix, AZ 85028.
Copyright ©2020 Goldwater Law Firm LLC or Whitehardt, Inc. All rights reserved. All materials presented on this site are copyrighted and owned by Goldwater Law Firm LLC, unless in the public domain or attributed to another source. Any republication, retransmission, reproduction, downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited.